Teams of 6 pupils play in pairs against another school over six holes.
- One pair from a school will play against another pair from another school
- Shot gun start — all pairs tee off together on six tees.
- The starting hole is a practice hole to allow the player to get used to the format. After the practice hole, each pair will compete against another team over 6 holes finishing on the hole they started the practice on.
- Texas scramble — each pair chooses the best placed ball to play each shot.
- Hazards – yellow cones for bunkers (if ball goes in these, then put foam ball in an upturned cone to play it out). Blue cones for a lake/stream (if ball goes in to this a one stroke penalty) Green to be defined by green cones (to use putter when on green)
- Match play — three points for a win, two for a draw and one for a loss— all points count towards the team score.
Further details can be found by visiting http://www.golf-foundation.org/schools/school-games/ with many useful documents.
- 15th July 2019
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.